Step into the vibrant atmosphere of chicken street Hanoi, where the tantalizing aroma of BBQ chicken fills the air. This iconic street is dedicated to serving mouth-watering chicken dishes, ranging from succulent legs and wings to crispy skin and flavorful gizzards. If you are planning a Hanoi travel, don’t miss the chance to experience this culinary gem. For detailed reviews, guides, and more, read this article carefully!
1. Where is Chicken Street Hanoi?
- Address: Ly Van Phuc street, Cat Linh ward, Dong Da district
Chicken Street Hanoi is located in downtown Hanoi, Vietnam, on Ly Van Phuc, between Hoan Kiem and Ba Dinh districts.
Chicken Street is nestled within this bustling street, and you’ll be able to spot it by following the tantalizing aroma of grilled chicken and the lively atmosphere of street food stalls.
2. Reviews of Chicken Street Hanoi
Chicken Street Hanoi is filled with the delightful aroma of grilled chicken, creating an inviting atmosphere that draws both locals and foreigners. The menu here focuses on grilled chicken and its accompaniments. Visitors can find options like grilled bread, chicken wings, chicken Pho, and skewered roasted sweet potatoes.
Food prices in Chicken Street Hanoi are reasonable. A meal for two, including generous portions of chicken, bread, and potatoes, along with a few beers, can cost less than $10, providing excellent value for money.
When visiting Chicken Street, the must-try dish is, of course, the grilled chicken itself. Combining the smoky flavor from the open grills with the honey glaze creates an irresistible taste that keeps visitors coming back for more. Pair it with a glass of local Bia Hoi, and you have a truly satisfying meal that showcases the best of Hanoi’s street food scene.
The most renowned spots are Thinh Vuong Grilled Chicken Feet at 5 Ly Van Phuc Street and Grilled Chicken Feet at 7 Ly Van Phuc Street. These establishments are famous for their generous portions of “super-sized” chicken feet that can satisfy you with just a few bites. Visitors should order chicken feet with the combo of pickled vegetables and the delightfully sweet and aromatic sugar-coated bread.
>>> Read more about Hanoi street foods and immerse yourself in a tantalizing array of Hanoi flavors
3. Other famous food streets in Hanoi to satisfy your inner foodie
Besides Chicken Street, Hanoi boasts several other famous food streets that will satisfy your inner foodie. Some of these culinary destinations include:
- Ta Hien Street: Also known as Beer Street Hanoi, Ta Hien Street is a vibrant hub for beer enthusiasts. Here, you can enjoy a wide range of local and international beers while immersing yourself in the energetic atmosphere.
- Ngu Xa Street: Ngu Xa Street is a famous food street in Hanoi, renowned for its enticing dish called “pho cuon.” Pho Cuon in Ngu Xa features smooth, tender rice noodle sheets rolled with stir-fried beef and herbs.
- Ho Hoan Kiem Street: Hanoi’s Hoan Kiem Street, with a length of approximately 50 meters, has long been considered the shortest Hanoi street. The dried beef salad here is among the most famous in Hanoi.
- Hoe Nhai Street: From breakfast to dinner and small bites to hearty meals, Hoe Nhai Street in Hanoi presents a diverse selection of delectable dishes. The must-try dishes here include shrimp cakes, rolled rice pancakes, chicken soup, and Vietnamese beefsteak.
- Gam Cau Street: Gam Cau Street is a vibrant street food in Hanoi Vietnam that caters to the tastes of the city’s young crowd. Visitors can either grill the food themselves or enjoy the convenience of pre-prepared grilled plates.
- To Tich Street: To Tich Street is renowned for its traditional Vietnamese coffee shops, making it a perfect spot to unwind and savor a cup of robust and fragrant Vietnamese coffee.
Exploring these food streets in Hanoi will allow you to experience the city’s rich culinary traditions and indulge in a diverse range of flavors and tastes.
To make the most of Hanoi, visitors should not miss exploring Hoan Kiem Lake, West Lake, Hanoi Old Quarter, Hanoi Opera House, Hoa Lo Prison, Temple of Literature, Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, Bat Trang Pottery Village, Long Bien Bridge, and more.
VinKE and Vinpearl Aquarium Times City are two must-visit destinations in Hanoi that offer a world of excitement and entertainment, catering to visitors of all ages.
>>> Book tickets to VinKE & Vinpearl Aquarium and enjoy the endless fun in Hanoi
If you are looking for unique destinations in Vietnam, visitors can visit Phu Quoc, Nha Trang, Hoi An, Da Nang, Ha Long. These places offer breathtaking natural beauty, cultural heritage, and vibrant city life. To make your stay even more memorable, consider staying at Vinpearl hotels and resorts.
Vinpearl is renowned for its luxurious accommodations, impeccable service, and stunning locations. Whether you are seeking a beachfront retreat, a city escape, or an island paradise, Vinpearl has various properties to suit your preferences. From lavish resorts with private villas to modern hotels with panoramic views, you will find a perfect haven to relax and unwind.
Don’t miss the opportunity to explore VinWonders and enjoy various exciting rides, entertaining shows, and interactive experiences for all ages.
>>> Book rooms in Vinpearl Phu Quoc, Vinpearl Nha Trang, Vinpearl Hoi An, Vinpearl Resort & Spa Da Nang, Vinpearl Resort & Spa Ha Long and indulge in luxury, adventure, and relaxation, all in one package
Ly Van Phuc Chicken Street Hanoi is a culinary gem that should not be missed by food enthusiasts visiting the vibrant city. With its delectable grilled chicken dishes and affordable prices, Chicken Street Hanoi offers a genuinely authentic street food experience. So, be sure to make Chicken Street Hanoi a must-visit destination and embark on a culinary adventure like no other.
>>> Book tickets to VinKE & Vinpearl Aquarium and get ready to experience the excitement in Vietnam