You are sure to find your favorite hotel in Ho Chi Minh City which not only matches your budget but also meets your demands. The city is home to a wide range of vibrant entertainment hotspots and trendy nightlife destinations, which makes it a perfect choice for those seeking a fun-filled vacation. The hotels there are also as diverse as its entertainment venues and picture-perfect landmarks.
1. Where to find a good hotel in Ho Chi Minh City?
1.1. Hotels in District 1
If you are keen on stunning window views, check on hotels in District 1, especially those located near Pham Ngu Lao Street, Ben Thanh Market and Nguyen Hue Walking Street. These are among the most bustling areas in the city and there are dozens of tourist attractions in the vicinity such as Tay Bui Vien Street and Saigon Central Post Office, which offers sightseeing convenience.
1.2. Where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City? Hotels in Thao Dien Area, District 2
Best renowned as a must-visit entertainment hotspot in Saigon, Thao Dien Area in District 2 will make your night ever-lasting. Thanks to awesome backgrounds, this is also a haven to bombard your social networks with Instagrammable photos. Notably, budget hotels with breathtaking views are available here.
1.3. Best hotels in Ho Chi Minh City? Hotels in Binh Thanh District
Binh Thanh District is a true playground for those in favor of some fitness fun like indoor mountain climbing or cycling. In the evening, it will be a great pleasure for visitors to indulge in the vibrancy of this sleepless city while taking an aromatic sip of coffee in a sparkling local coffee shop.
1.4. Where to stay in Saigon? Hotels near Tan Son Nhat Airport
Booking a hotel near the airport seems to be a brilliant idea for business visitors. If you have a tight schedule and need to travel a lot, pick a hotel near Tan Son Nhat airport for transport convenience. On the other hand, hotels in this area come at a relatively lower price than those in others.
You may also like:
2. TOP tips for booking your most suitable Ho Chi Minh City hotel
From affordable lovely homestays to world-class five-star hotels, you are truly spoiled for choice when it comes to booking a hotel in Saigon. However, finding the best one for you is no easy task. Therefore, hack your way to the best hotel experience with these amazing tips:
- Consider the purpose of your trip: Some travel for a relaxation purpose while others go on a sightseeing-focused trip or a business trip. This will, to some extent, determine which type of hotel you should stay at. If you do not leave the hotel too frequently, you should consider resort-styled accommodation with stellar amenities inclusive of a spa, swimming pool, gym, shopping mall, etc. On the other hand, if you are looking for a hotel as a place to sleep and recharge in the evening, you should book a hotel in Ho Chi Minh City, of which location best facilitates your itinerary.
- Decide on your location: Based on the purpose of your trip, you should choose an appropriate hotel location. The hotel can be located near entertainment hotspots, airports, or your business partner’s places. However, the most highly recommended ones should be situated in prime locations for either sightseeing or transport convenience.
- Choose one that matches your priorities: List out all of the requirements for your desired hotel and put them in an order from most to least importance. You can factor in types of rooms, views, amenities, dining options, or whether the hotel allows pets or not. To obtain more information, you should call or email the hotel directly.
- Narrow down the list of hotels within your budget: Hotel prices vary by star rating and time. As a matter of fact, four or five-star hotels have much higher rates than those with lower stars, and the increase in bookings during the peak season will entitle the hotels to raise their rates. Thus, be wise to choose Saigon hotels accordingly.
- Book in advance: To avoid room unavailability during the peak season and its consequential unexpected rate increase, you can contact the hotel to obtain more information about reservation policies to book rooms in advance. Please note that some hotels will require guests to make a prepayment which is non-refundable if they do not take the room after.
>>> Read our guide to Bui Vien Street – Saigon nightlife HOT SPOT 2023
+Vinpearl+Landmark+81,+Autograph+Collection?”>3.1. Where is
Vinpearl Landmark 81, Autograph Collection?
Vinpearl Landmark 81, Autograph Collection rises as the symbol of luxury and development of modern Vietnam. It is located at 720A Dien Bien Phu, Binh Thanh District, overlooking the picturesque Saigon River. The hotel’s design is inspired by the image of Vietnamese bamboo which symbolizes the sustainable thriving and development of the country.
Where to stay in Ho Chi Minh City? Widely known as the highest hotel in Vietnam,
Vinpearl Landmark 81, Autograph Collection offers guests panoramic vistas of Ho Chi Minh City. It has 223 well-appointed rooms. For entertainment and relaxation, there is a 5-star Akoya Spa, an impressive 120-square-meter infinity pool, restaurants, and bars.
3.2.1. Observe the city from Landmark 81 Skyview
At 382.65 meters above ground, Landmark 81 Skyview is a popular destination for daredevils. Besides enjoying spectacular panoramic views of the city, visitors have the chance to try walking on the Skytouch glass bridge which is located on the 81st floor. Protective equipment is provided to ensure the safety of customers.
3.2.2. Ice-skate at Vincom Ice Rink
The ice rink covers an area of 2,002 square meters. It can serve up to 205 people at the same time. Its current entrance ticket costs 220.000 VND/adult and 150.000 VND/child.
Unlike other artificial ice rinks made from synthetic resin, Vincom Ice Rink is completely made from frozen natural water. It is equipped with a specialized cooling system including environmentally friendly refrigerants and a convection ventilation system using the world’s most advanced cooling technology, in line with the standards of international ice rinks.
Articles for you:
3.2.3. Try cross-continental cuisine at high-end restaurants
Featuring some 30 high-quality restaurants, Landmark 81 offers guests a taste of the world’s culinary quintessences. Some restaurants you should not miss out on are:
- Capricciosa: The restaurant impresses guests by incorporating Japanese cooking style into time-honored Italian cuisine. Its best-selling dishes include pizza and pasta, which are made by experienced Japanese chefs. The color, aroma, and taste of each dish truly leave a long-lasting impression on every diner.
- Khao Lao Restaurant: For an original taste of Laotian dishes, come to this restaurant. A highlight of its menu is Vientiane’s sweet and sour braised fish served with an irresistible special sauce.
- Kichi Kichi Hotpot Restaurant: Diners will enjoy the true taste of Asian hotpot with a collection of roughly 100 dishes such as imported American beef, salmon, mushrooms, fresh seasonal vegetables, etc.
- Hue Delights: The restaurant specializes in Hue dishes which are very suitable for cozy family gatherings.
3.2.4. Enjoy refreshing drinks at uber-cool lounge bars and coffee shops
Here, there is a Blank Lounge Landmark 81 which is recorded as the highest lounge bar in Southeast Asia. Therefore, alongside chilling drinks and tasty food, it also offers guests a stunning vista of the city. Guests can also opt for a drink at the world-famous Starbucks Coffee located on the ground floor, the chic Runam Coffee Shop or Vietnam’s iconic Phuc Long Shop.
Vietnam is blessed with a diverse range of captivating destinations, each offering its own unique charm and allure. In addition to the unique and alluring beauty of Ho Chi Minh City, there are other appealing places worth visiting in Vietnam, such as Hanoi, Ho Chi Minh City, Nha Trang, Phu Quoc, Hoi An, Ha Long.
After exploring these renowned attractions, you can unwind and relax at the exceptional hotels and resorts offered by Vinpearl. With its luxurious rooms, breathtaking views, and all-inclusive amenities, Vinpearl provides an exceptional stay for those seeking a rejuvenating retreat. Besides, you should not miss visiting VinWonders – an enchanting entertainment paradise that promises immersive experiences, exhilarating rides, and exciting adventures.
Hopefully, the tips on booking your most suitable hotel in Ho Chi Minh City will help you better plan your stay during your wonderful adventure in this metropolis.