If gentle waves and glorious sunsets are not alluring enough for you to pay a visit to Phu Quoc, then Phu Quoc United Center, the super complex of resorts, shophouses, and entertainment areas will definitely make the island an irresistible stop. This place has everything you need for a memorable family vacation. Read on to see what you should not miss out on.
1. About Phu Quoc United Center
Phu Quoc United Center is located at Ganh Dau, Phu Quoc city, Kien Giang province. Lying in the North of Phu Quoc Island, this place is only about 20 kilometers away from the center of Duong Dong Ward, 30 kilometers away from Phu Quoc Airport.
Coming to Phu Quoc United Center, visitors can not only experience a world-class resort, entertainment, and shopping complex, but also enjoy the turquoise beaches, powdery sand stretches, and vast forest – features that nature has bestowed on the pearl island. With countless fascinating experiences waiting ahead, Phu Quoc United Center is a great spot that you should visit at least once.
>>> Book tickets to Phu Quoc United Center for your upcoming trip!
2. What not to be missed at Phu Quoc United Center?
Phu Quoc United Center is filled with loads of entertainment activities, of which some of the most outstanding are:
2.1. Explore VinWonders Phu Quoc – the biggest theme park in Vietnam
The first thing to do in Phu Quoc United Center is to explore VinWonders Phu Quoc, a super attractive destination with a series of exceptional experiences. Spanning an area of 46.7 hectares, this place is known as the largest theme park in Vietnam and a leading one in Asia. Here, visitors of all ages and preferences can find their ideal games, within 6 subdivisions inspired by world civilizations and enchanting fairy tales.
Each subdivision embraces a unique story, specifically:
- European Avenue: Travel back in time to Europe during its prime to take in the magnificent old buildings, play an interactive dark-house game, and see the multi-million-dollar show “Once”
- Fantasy World: Get lost in the 5 fantasy worlds: Amazing Kingdom, Hidden Oasis, Ancient Valley, Mystical Forest, and Western Frontier
- Mysterious Viking Village: Explore Viking culture at a Scandinavian Nordic village by taking on the role of a mighty warrior undaunted by challenges
- Typhoon World: Transform into a Hawaiian to overcome challenges in Southeast Asia’s largest water park, soak in the Hawaii-like tropical paradise, and get ready to be carried away by exciting water waves
- The Sea Shell: Admire the spectacular underwater kingdom in one of the five largest aquariums in the world, discover sea creatures, and experience impressive interactive games
- Adventure World: Take a trip back in time to a mysterious ancient age when the Mayan and Greek civilizations dominated the world, or dare to conquer the South American jungle filled with fascinating obstacles
>>> Book tickets of VinWonders Phu Quoc today to have loads of fun at this extraordinary theme park!
2.2. Visit Grand World – the sleepless city in Phu Quoc
Grand World Phu Quoc, with numerous entertainment activities around the clock, should be included in your itinerary to Phu Quoc United Center. Spreading on an area of 85 hectares with 23 different subdivisions, Grand World can fulfill all the needs that a tourist may have, including sightseeing, shopping, dining, and entertaining. Coming here, all your senses will be awakened by the bustling atmosphere of colorful festivals, busy commercial streets, diverse cuisine, and magnificent architectural works.
There are many things to see and try when visiting the “sleepless” city, of which the most outstanding experiences should be:
- Take a boat ride on the charming Venice River: Don’t miss the chance to ride on the typical Italian gondolas down the river and take in the incredibly poetic European scene that is made up of many colorful buildings.
- Explore one of the largest bamboo works in the world – Bamboo Legend: Here you will find an iconic work of nearly 700 square meters and 14.4 meters high, made from 32,000 bamboo trees from Tay Ninh, standing at the entrance of Grand World Phu Quoc.
- Visit Teddy Bear Museum: Get a ticket back to your childhood with the Teddy Bear world, where you can find a giant 15-meter-tall teddy bear statue at the gate, as well as hundreds of adventures recreating the journey of Teddy Jones inside.
- Explore Urban Park: This place brings incredibly vivid and striking sceneries that have undergone rigorous artistic creation and maintenance.
- Immerse yourself in colorful shows at night including the Quintessence of Vietnam (Tinh hoa Việt Nam), the Colors of Venice (Sắc màu Venice), and the Wow Sunset. All the shows have cutting-edge lighting and sound effects, promising to give you a mind-blowing impression.
>>> Book tickets to the Quintessence of Vietnam show and Teddy Bear Museum with one click only!
2.3. Buy a ticket to the wilderness at Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc
Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc is a not-to-be-missed destination for animal lovers when they are at Phu Quoc United Center. Currently, it is the biggest semi-wild conservation park in Vietnam. With a scale of 380 hectares, Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc has been protecting more than 150 animal species with nearly 3,000 individuals around the world. Also, it is home to more than 1,200 species of plants. These animals and plants have given Vinpearl Safari a sense of wildness and serenity that so many visitors have long yearned for.
Here, visitors will be able to experience the one-of-a-kind sightseeing model called “keep people in, let animals out”, by sitting in electric buses and observing the life of many rare animal species such as South African rhino, Australian kangaroo, Indian tiger, Kenya zebra, etc. Besides looking at the animals through the glass, tourists can also get close and feed some of them, such as gibbons, giraffes, and elephants.
In addition, you have the chance to take in the exceptional performances of the animals or join in the impressive dances of the African Aboriginal people. These activities will surely give you a memorable trip to the pearl island.
2.4. Try your luck at Corona Casio Phu Quoc
As the biggest and the first legal casino in Vietnam, Corona Casino Phu Quoc is a popular entertainment destination for many local and foreign visitors. With a total area of about 18,000 square meters, open twenty-four seven, this is the ideal destination for you to try your luck and enjoy endless fun during your trip to Phu Quoc United Center.
In particular, the two-floor casino includes a total of 100 gaming tables, 1,000 slot machines, 32 Fusion Roulette machines, and 125 Stadium Novo Unity II Multi Game Stations with modern Led screens. Having top-notch equipment and classy service, Corona Casino promises to bring you wonderful and memorable entertainment experiences.
Here are some interesting games for you to try your luck at Corona Casino:
- Dice/Sic-bo/Tai Sai: This is a popular game in Asia with 3 dice that determine the player’s luck in each round.
- Corona Poker: The game uses a 52-card deck, giving players a feeling of suspense, tension, and also excitement when they compete against the dealer.
- Three-card poker: The result of this game is based on the comparison of the player’s and the dealer’s cards.
- Roulette: Your luck is determined by a ball spinning on a wheel of 37 compartments, numbered from 0 to 36.
- Russian Poker: For this game, players will use their cards to beat the dealer’s. Each player will be playing on two boxes, which are open one by one, bringing a feeling of excitement mixed with tension.
- Slots: This is a slot machine game which is quite popular and loved by many people. Each slot machine usually has 3 – 5 horizontal and 3 – 5 vertical rows with many different symbols according to each theme of the game.
>>> Book tickets to entertainment hotspots in Phu Quoc today and enjoy your fantastic Phu Quoc travel!
2.5. Get a luxury golf experience at Vinpearl Golf Phu Quoc
If you are a golf lover, you should not miss out on Vinpearl Golf Phu Quoc – a wonderful meeting venue for the top golfers from Vietnam and around the world. Located between the pristine forest in the northern side of Phu Quoc and the romantic coastline, Vinpearl Golf Phu Quoc is like a unique spot of the pearl island, which will surely amaze visitors right from the entrance.
Perched on a prime location, Vinpearl Golf Phu Quoc is designed by IMG Worldwide – the world’s leading golf course designer. It has become the venue for many professional tournaments in Vietnam and internationally thanks to the perfect combination of high-class golfing experiences and majestic nature.
➟ Course specifications
- 18 holes, par 72
- Length: 7,080 yards
- Total area: 80 hectares
- Grass type: Fairways/Roughs/Tees (Platinum Paspalum) or Greens (Platinum Paspalum)
2.6. Get pampered at Akoya Spa Phu Quoc United Center
If you are looking for a spa to disconnect yourself from your daily busy life, embrace a slower pace, and get a little pampering, Akoya Spa Phu Quoc would be an ideal option. Akoya Spa is a world-class brand in spa, health care, and beauty that captures the spirit of therapy originating from Bali, Indonesia. It has something that can’t be found in any other spa on the pearl island: a water view. The spa is built amidst a freshwater lake, surrounded by nipa palm trees, flowering vines, and dramatic mountain and sea vistas in the distance.
Coming here, visitors can unwind in the spacious, lush natural setting while receiving expert beauty treatments. You will be soaked in mellow music and the exquisite scent of herbs while skilled professionals nurture your skin with dedicated massage techniques. After long days of hard work, this Asian-style spa will help you relax your body and soul. With the comfort it brings to customers, Akoya Spa is on the radar of both male and female tourists when they come to the pearl island.
>>> Book tickets to Phu Quoc United Center today to get your body pampered!
2.7. Experience a comfortable stay at Vinpearl Phu Quoc
In Phu Quoc United Center, there are 7 high-class hotels and resorts in the complex of Vinpearl Phu Quoc. With a prime location at Long Beach, this complex is regarded as one of the greatest options for a break to Phu Quoc Island, particularly for those who travel here with their families, lovers, or best friends.
Each hotel or resort of the Vinpearl system has its own identity with plenty of outstanding features. Not only do they impress tourists with deluxe rooms with wonderful sea views, they also offer luxurious amenities with great services such as spas, gyms, clubs, swimming pools, shopping streets, golf courses, etc. Visitors can stay at any of these places to enjoy easy access to the nearby semi-wild conservation park Vinpearl Safari, the theme park VinWonders, the golf course Vinpearl Golf, the sleepless Grand World, and Akoya Spa.
>>> Book rooms in Vinpearl Phu Quoc to optimize your experience in Phu Quoc United Center!
3. Useful tips to have a complete trip to Phu Quoc United Center
To enjoy a trip at the super complex to the fullest, you should note a few things as follows:
- Book in advance to get a super special deal of Phu Quoc United Center
- Book a combo ticket of Vinpearl hotels + VinWonders Phu Quoc + Vinpearl Safari Phu Quoc to get around these places with ease while saving costs!
- Track Phu Quoc weather forecast in advance to have an appropriate travel plan and pack suitable clothes
- Bring medicines for flu, coughing, fever, headache, etc. in case of catching a cold
- Bring sunscreen, hats, long-sleeved shirts, etc. to protect your skin while exploring the beauty of Phu Quoc United Center
>>> Book voucher, combo, tour to Phu Quoc to explore the pearl island to the fullest with maximum cost reduction!
With a system of thousands of facilities and entertainment amenities, Phu Quoc United Center not only satisfies the needs of relaxation, enjoyment, and exploration for all visitors, but also provides unprecedented experiences in Vietnam. Hopefully, the above travel tips will be useful for you to plan a complete vacation to this place. Don’t forget to book vouchers, combos, tours to Phu Quoc now for your upcoming fantastic trip and book Phu Quoc United Center tickets to treat yourself with lots of fun!