What’s Vietnam e-Visa?
Vietnam e-Visa is visa types offered by the Vietnam Immigration Department to foreigners entering the country. E-visa holders may remain in Vietnam for a maximum of 30 consecutive days after the initial entry date, single entry only and available to nationals of 80 countries.
More about Vietnam e-Visa
|Evisa holders can enter for tourism purpose only but they can change purpose of visit from Tourist to Business if needed.
For example, you enter Vietnam with tourist visa, during your time in Vietnam, if any company hires you to work and guarantee your stay, then you can extend your stay with business visa.
|The e-Visa is a single entry visa.|
|E-Visa holders do not need to wait in the VOA counter at Vietnam airport to get visa stamped.||The e-Visa is valid for 30 consecutive days after the initial entry date.|
|There are 33 international checkpoints including International airports, landports and seaports. While Visa on arrival only can enter at fews international airports instead.||After registering enter and exit checkpoints, Evisa holders need to follow the checkpoint mentioned on your e-visa form.|
|In emergency cases, all travelers can choose express service within 4 or 8 working hours instead of 3 working days.|
|All Evisa holders can use fast track service at International Vietnam airport to enter Vietnam without wasting time waiting to get entry stamp with the price much lower than usual.|
|Supporting for visa consultant 24/7.|
Vietnam e-Visa Requirements:
- A passport with six (6) months’ validity;
- A photo in .jpg format of your full passport data page;
- A passport photo in .jpg format (4×6, white background, without glasses);
- Your entry and exit dates and entry and exit points/airports;
How to Apply for Vietnam evisa?
Get your e-visa in 4 simple steps:
- Fill in your application form online at our website and upload your photo.
- Make payment with us as per our instructions (service fee).
- Get your approval letter from our email within 3 -5 working days .
- Print the letter out then bring the letter and your passport to show up for boarding and landing